Your privacy is critically important to us. At Nantia.co, we have a few fundamental principles:
* We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
* We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
* We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
* We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
* We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
### Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
### Creative Commons Sharealike License
### Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
#### _Information You Provide to Us_
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information.
* **Newsletter Subscription Information:** We ask for your email address in order to sign up for our newsletter.
#### _Information We Collect Automatically_
We also collect some information automatically:
* **Usage Information:** We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about the actions that visitors perform on our site and users in other words, who did what, when and to what thing on our site. We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services along with information about your device (e.g., screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
* **Location Information:** We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps (when, for example, you post a photograph with location information) if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.
### How And Why We Use Information
#### _Purposes for Using Information_
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
* To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, host your website, backup and restore your website, or charge you for any of our paid Services;
* To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
* To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
* To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition–for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a plan after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
* To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Nantia.co and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
* To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered byNantia.co and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date onNantia.co and our products; and
#### _Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information_
### Sharing Information
#### _How We Share Information_
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
* **Legal Requests:** We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request. For more information on how we respond to requests for information about WordPress.com users, please see our [Legal Guidelines](https://en.support.wordpress.com/report-blogs/legal-guidelines/).
* **To Protect Rights, Property, and Others:** We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Nantia.co, third parties, or the public at large.
* **With Your Consent:** We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Publicize feature.
* **Aggregated or De-Identified Information:** We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
* **Published Support Requests:** And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
### How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information–and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to one of Nantia.co’s websites, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to the Nantia.co website and investigate issues if something goes wrong on one of our websites. After the thirty days are up, the deleted content may remain on our backups and caches until purged.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
* **Limit the Information that You Provide:** If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services–for example, paid, premium themes–may not be accessible.
* **Opt-Out of Electronic Communications:** You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
* **Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies:** At this time,Nantia.co does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Nantia.co websites, with the drawback that certain features of Nantia.co websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
* **Close Your Account:** While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services 🙁 🙁 🙁 :(, you can contact us. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above–for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
### Your Rights
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
* Request access to your personal data;
* Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
* Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
* Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
* Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to How to Reach Us to, well, find out how to reach us. EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
### Controllers and Responsible Companies
Nantia.co’s Services are worldwide. Nantia.co is the controller (or co-controller) of personal information, which means that it is the company responsible for processing that information, based on the particular service. The physical address is
**Nantia.co** 21 Cote d’Eich, 1450 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
### How to Reach Us
### Other Things You Should Know (Keep Reading!)
#### _Transferring Information_
* In the case of US based entities, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them, or ensuring they have signed up to the [EU-US Privacy Shield](https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome); or
* In the case of entities based in other countries outside the EEA, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them.
You can ask us for more information about the steps we take to protect your personal information when transferring it from the EU.
#### _Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others_